Artists that Inspire me!
Where do I start! I could probable make this my top 100 artists really. This world is so full of amazingly talented people. But I will just stick with the handful that are really peaking my curiosity at the moment and a few that have been very influential in my creative journey.
1. @tipperleyhill_illustrations : Bosa Art Co actually started because of a February art challenge they did in 2018. The art I created ended up on my very first cards I sold! Jump on to their page and you will love the witty illustrations they do! (I say they because Tipperley Hill is actually two best friend who do the art together!)
2. @bonniechristine : My surface pattern goddess! If I could be half as successful as Bonnie I would be so ecstatic! She is super talented, lovely to listen to and a great business mind.
3. @amydixonart : Amy brings my childhood racing back to me. She lives and paints the Canadian prairies. The colours and the big sky's make me smile from the heart! One day I will be investing in an original, probably with canola fields and a prairie storm taking hold.
4. @markmaggiori : What can I say, magnificent, majestic, even a little bit of magic. I loved curling up on the couch with a bowl of popcorn and my dad when I was younger. We would watch all the classic western movies. Usually staring John Wayne or Clint Eastwood. Mark Maggiori creates such magical pieces it feels like your in the painting itself.
5. @polina.bright : You want to watch an amazing watercolorist paint beautiful portraits. This is the the woman to watch! She has a very unique style and makes it look so easy. Portraitures are still a missing puzzle piece for me. I love to watch her create stunning examples of beautiful people.
6. @aluma_handmade : Not a painter but a fashion designer. She is super talented at mixing patterns and colours to make to most gorgeous outfits. A must follow if your into beautiful handmade cloths! I am still to purchase one of her designs, but it will happen sooner rather than later!